If you’re looking to make managing your finances easier, there are multiple IPhone apps that will help you do just that. There different types of financial apps to suit your needs and best of all, many of them are free.
- If you phone has internet access, you can access your banking information through you bank’s website. On the other hand, if you bank with Chase, they offer a free app for android and iPhone users that allows you to view account details and take a picture of your check with your camera’s phone to make a deposit.
- For saving receipts, an app by Expensify.com lets you take pictures of receipts with your phone and forward them to an online account that saves the data. This is a great way to keep track of receipts for tax purposes. The app is free and available on Android, Blackberry and the iPhone.
- Looking to end late-payment fees? Pageonce money & bills app helps you keep track of utility payments, bills and shopping. It gives reminders of when bills are due so you don’t miss a payment. Available free on Android, Blackberry and iPhone.
- The iRewardchart app helps your kids earn rewards by completing tasks set by you. Cost is $3.99 and available only on the iPhone.
- Mint.com offers a free app that helps you track your budget. It collects information from your bank account and credit cards and places information into categories to help you track purchases.
- What to know how much a loan will cost you? If you plan on getting a car, home or student loan the app Loan Shark by Foggy Noggin gives you an idea on how long it will take to pay it off. The app is available on the iPhone for $2.99.
- If you want something plain and simple, Ace Budget by SVT Software offers a simple budget app that is easy to use and allows you to categorize transactions, review progress and create a budget. The app is available on the iPhone for $1.99.
- If you owe someone money, PayPal has a free app that allows you to make a payment from your account to the person you owe money to. Available on Android and iPhones.
- Need to find an ATM? A free app called ATM Hunter helps you hunt down the closest ATM. You also learn of the ATM network to choose so you can avoid fees. Available on Android and iPhones.
- The iCredit Calculator helps you calculate how long it takes to pay off credit cards. Available on the iPhone.
- The Inside Scoop On The iPhone 4S (ismagazine.com)
- Monitoring your Federal Tax Refunds via your iphone. (2011tax.org)